Shopping in the United Kingdom? Don’t know where to go shopping for your bridal jewellery? Well, I just found this amazing store for Indian Jewellery that you can now shop online.
Glimour Jewellery is a UK based online brand that sells everything from regular jewellery pieces to extravagant bridal jewellery sets. You can shop everything from nose rings, to neck pieces, bangles, mango tikkas etc for every single wedding function.
What I loved about this UK Bridal Jewellery Store is that the prices are not too crazy expensive. It’s totally worth it if you find the right design for a tad bit skewed price. Just remember, if you have to shop in India, you got to spend a couple of days browsing through markets, without really knowing if you’ll find the piece at the right price.
So sitting from the comfort of your home, at your own free time, you can browse through a series of collection of jewellery pieces on Glimour UK.
Usually I would give you individual prices. But in this case, since it’s bridal jewellery and there is just so many variations etc. I am simply going to give you a rough idea of the starting prices. If you are interested, then you can (window) shop online and see the full collection.
Glimour Jewellery Prices
Maroon Gold Antique Gold Maroon Necklace, Earrings, Tikka & Jhoomer Jewellery Set together for INR 23,578
- Nose Pins & Nose chains start from as low as INR 400 a piece.
- Simple Chokers start from INR 1800. Bridal Necklaces can go upto INR 27,000
- Matha Pattis are priced between INR 1200 to INR 5000 a piece.
Green gold antique gold Kundan bridal choker necklace jewellery set with tikka & earrings – INR 11566
- A nice bridal bangles set will be around INR 2500 whereas regular choodis are priced as low as INR 800 bucks a set.
- A statement ring like a Jodha inspired jewellery piece is super affordable at around INR 300 a piece.
- Other hand accessories are similarly reasonably priced around INR 500-700 a pair.
Heavy Handmade Gold Silver Kundan Matha Patti Headpiece – INR 4450
Now for some important bits of information. I get that not everyone is shopping in the UK for their bridal stuff. So in case you are residing anywhere other than in the UK, here’s the good news.
Glimour UK Bridal Jewellery Store Ships Worldwide FREE
Whether you are an Indian bride or a bride anywhere else in the world, this website is pretty accessible to everybody. Honestly I think the prices are pretty straightforward.
I remember going to Bhuleshwar market in Mumbai for bridal jewellery shopping. It’s like a flea market for wholesale artificial jewellery at crazy reasonable prices. Even there, a bridal piece like this ones in this post were priced probably in the 500 bucks plus or minus bracket. That’s a pretty narrow margin to shop from. No hassle of wasting time on the streets, an easy return policy, plus free shipping for as low a cart value that you have. What more can one ask for?
Our pieces are ready to be shipped, and dispatched within 1-2 working days.
- UK: 2-3 working days (FREE 1st Class standard service)
- In the UK: 1-2 working days (1st Class Recorded sign for service)
- UK – Next day delivery before 1 pm (Special Delivery – Order before 2 pm)
- Europe: 5-7 working days (Standard airmail service)
- Worldwide: 7-12 working days (Standard airmail service – depending on location)
- Worldwide Express: 7-8 working days (USA, Canada, Australia & other countries)
We ship everyday (Monday-Friday)
The postage price for mainland United Kingdom is FREE. This is regardless of the size of your order.
For Europe and Worldwide shipping is FREE, whether the package is small or large. Shipping can be upgraded to express & tracked which costs £10. Orders delivered by USPS/UPS worldwide & is scanned on delivery to ensure safe arrival.
Based Out Of UK? Book An Appointment For Direct Consultation With The Brand
We are based in West London and offer consultations, if you wish to purchase multiple jewellery pieces. For customers that are outside the UK or not nearby we also offer FaceTime appointments.
I am not entirely sure if the brand does customisations. But it is worth checking out with them because if they do, you are one lucky bride to get an unique piece for your wedding.
In case any of you’ll do shop from Glimour Jewellery, I would love to hear your feedback about their brand.