Gone are the days when there was a standard pink color, which was seen as a girly girl shade. The newage trend of rose gold and blush pinks are so in these days, that even boys are starting to love this color scheme. I recently attended a big fat Delhi wedding which was end to end white blush pink gold decor and oh my gosh, it looked like heaven.
There is something which is so feminine yet pretty about the color, and its an evergreen option as far as weddings go. From Anushree Reddy floral lehengas, to Rani Pink wedding decorations everyone is going gaga about this color scheme, and I am showing you some images of just why you should pick Pink Wedding Color Theme for your upcoming wedding.
Nowadays there are so many “Indian” wedding cards with cute designs of elephants, peacocks, umbrellas etc in traditional colors, they look amazing. Very quirky, getting the right kind of save the date and invitation cards is the first step to tell your guests just what to expect from your wedding.
For a bride to have a pink invitation card, whether it is as trivial as a save the date card or going all out with a pink wedding invitation card, that’s ultimate. One can’t expect a grooms side to pick a pink card, but for a bride its totally understandable. There are so many options out there nowadays, it doesn’t look cheesy. In fact the color scheme really pops out.
You can either plan a set up done for your mehendi sangeet decor, or even put it up as a stand alone photo booth section at your wedding. Pink is always cute, symbolic to an Indian bride, and fairy blush pinks just give that much princess like feeling to the wedding.
HOW TO PLAN A PINK WEDDING?
- Go to different markets and start collecting color samples of items, or simply click pictures of prototypes. That means potential wedding cards, flowers, outfit shades, garment shades, wedding favors, etc etc
- Note down all the pink DIY possibilities which will save you some big bucks.
- Build yourself a rough color palette for your wedding decor. Pinks work great with orange, gold, purple, dark blue, yellows. So be open to accepting new colors in your palette.
- Talk to your decorator. See what inputs he can give you in terms to props etc which might help in your pink themed wedding.
- Due a final due diligence to check whether you can go ahead with your pink themed wedding decor.
- Finally, work slowly towards collecting the items which will ensure the final result.
What’s better than white? Blush pink. White wedding cakes is so normal, done to death kinds…but adding just a tinge of color and the cake looks nothing short of a masterpiece. If you still opt for a white wedding cake, a good way to add some color would be to add fresh flowers (read roses) onto your cake decor.
Center table piece decor is the current trend nowadays, and you can really show your guests your personality through these decor. Try out the DIY ones that are super easy and chic way of decorating your wedding venue. From adding a few crystals, or sequins, or a hint of gold or rose gold somewhere, the ideas are infinite.
Blush pinks with a tinge of dark pink shades make for an amazing winter wedding theme color palette. The colors are rich, and winters easily has the best blooms available. So make use of the season for a fabulous wedding.
Are you planning a themed wedding as well? Tell me in the comments what do you think about the Pink themed wedding.